Venue-Specific Voicing Modes
Under the hood of THUMPXT is some powerful processing that you can tap into to up your sound quality game. With 4 different Application Specific Voicing Modes, you can instantly optimize your speakers for how you use them at the push of a single button. Music is made to enhance pre-recorded music, Live is perfect for general sound reinforcement, Club provides a nice low end punch, and Monitor optimizes the speaker for use as a floor wedge keeping feedback in check.
Indoor / Outdoor Modes
Ever bring your speakers from inside a room to the scary outdoors and wonder why it sounds so different? You're not alone, and lucky for you Mackie thought of everything. When you set up your system out in the wild, just push the Outdoor Mode button and your lovely, full sound is restored.
Robust Wireless Control
What better to control your THUMPXT than the device you already carry with you everywhere? Easily stream music directly to the speaker and enjoy the wireless freedom to dance around while playing DJ. And while you're at it you can dive into the Thump Connect 2 App and adjust anything from system EQ and Voicing Modes to channel levels and venue-specific presets.
Want an insanely powerful, easy to use, wireless music system? Link a pair of THUMPXT speakers together via Bluetooth® to stream music to both in either Stereo or Dual Zone mode plus control them both via the Thump Connect 2 app.
• 1400W ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier
• Built-Like-A-Tank™ to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
• Frequency response: 40 Hz 23kHz
• Max SPL: 129 dB
• 15" high-performance woofer
• 1" compression driver
• 4 Application-specific voicing modes
• Outdoor mode optimizes voicing for open air venues
• Bluetooth® connectivity for streaming, speaker linking, and control
- Download the Thump Connect 2 app for complete wireless control
- Link 2 THUMPXT loudspeakers for a powerful, wireless, music playback system in both stereo and dual-zone configuration
• Flexible I/O
- Ch.1 features an XLR/TRS input that accepts mic or line signals
- Ch.2 features an XLR/TRS line input plus stereo 1/8 input
- Thru output contains audio from both input channels
• Built-in Feedback Eliminator reduces squeals and out of control rumble
• Music Ducking mode automatically reduces the level of Ch.2 when Ch.1 receives signal
• Front LED On/Off switch
• Universal Power Supply (100-240VAC)
• Standard pole mount
• M10 fly points for permanent install
• Monitor wedge provides optimal angle for use as a floor monitor
• Weight: 35.1 lb / 15.9 kg
• Dimensions: 27 x 17.4 x 14 in / 686 x 442 x 356 mm
- All orders are processed Mondays and Wednesdays each week (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your confirmation email. You will receive another notification with relevant tracking information when your order has shipped.
- We will do our best to notify you of any delays in order processing, so you can have a clear picture of when you’ll receive your order.
Free shipping is offered on orders within Manitoba over $100 total value before taxes. Orders over 25kg do not qualify for free shipping.
Same Day Delivery (excluding weekends and holidays)
Same Day Order must be placed by 1:00pm for same day delivery. Orders over 67kg do not qualify.
- Winnipeg $10
- East St. Paul $20
- West St. Paul $20
- We offer local in-store pickup at our store on Henderson Highway in Winnipeg at no extra charge. You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
- In-store pickup is available during regular business hours, Monday to Thursday from 12 pm to 8 pm, Friday 12 pm to 6 pm, and Saturday 10 am to 4 pm.
- Please have your confirmation email and ID ready when you arrive.
- We do offer Canada-Wide shipping on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us to receive a quote and an invoice that can be paid online.
- We currently do not offer international shipping.
How do I check the status of my order?
- When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number that you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available after your order ships.
- If you haven’t received your order within 10 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at [email] with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. Please provide a physical address when using our checkout, or it will cause delays in order processing. We will contact you directly if we encounter any issues with your order.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
- We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused, in its original condition, and with all packaging and accessories intact and included, minus the shipping costs for the return. If the above conditions are not met, the return will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged or defective in any way, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com or 204-339-2335 with your name, order number, and a photo of the damages. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
- We accept exchanges within 30 days of the delivery date. If you wish to exchange your purchase, we require the original item returned at your expense prior to releasing the replacement. The exchanged item must be in original condition, undamaged, and with all accessories and original packaging intact.
Introductory Offer Only $89.00 6 Lessons 1/2 Hr. Private Instruction | Practice Book | Use Of Instrument
"Inspire creativity through expression and music."