Adio provides both the hard-hitting cabinet resonance of a guitar/bass amp, and the high fidelity of home audio speakers. Thanks to new concepts used in its cabinet structure, the multi-purpose Adio excels in both scenarios. It features a bass reflex structure that delivers a sound density far exceeding the unit's size, and an inner box that emanates the sense of spatiality and depth you expect from stereo speakers. The speakers are contained in a sophisticated slant-body design, creating powerful and high-quality sound that shines for both performance and listening.
• Proprietary chassis design ensures powerful and clear sound
• Divided cabinet design
• Honeycomb-structure speaker frame
• Ported design further enhances low-frequency playback
• Unique shape allows for enhanced listening experience
• A handle that's integrated with the cabinet
• Battery-powered with eight hours of continuous operation
• Lightweight body is only 2.9 kg / 6.39 lb.
• VOX's proprietary VET (Virtual Element Technology) modeling technology
• Up to 23 types of realistic and wide-ranging amp models
• Superb performance as a speaker for listening via Bluetooth or AUX
• Acoustage virtual surround technology.
• Four preset EQ settings, noise reduction, auto tuner
• USB equipped
• Number of Amp Models: 11 (23 when using Tone Room software)
• Type/Number of Effects: Modulation - 4 (11 when using Tone Room) Delay/Reverb - 4 (8 when using Tone Room)
• Number of User Programs: 8 (two banks x four programs)
• Wide Stereo Effect (Virtual Surround): Off, On
• Noise Reduction: Off, 1 - 4 steps
• Audio Equalizer: Off, Loud, Bass Boost, Mid Boost, Treble Boost
• Input/Output Jacks: INPUT Jack, AUX IN Jack, PHONES Jack, USB (Type B) Port
• Wireless Method: Bluetooth (A2DP Sink), Bluetooth low energy (MIDI)
• Power Amp Output: Maximum approx. 25 W x 2 RMS @ 8 ohms (Maximum approx. 2.5 W x 2 @ 8 ohms when using batteries)
• Speakers: 3", 8 ohms x 2
• Signal Processing: Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- A/D Conversion:24-bit
- D/A Conversion:24-bit
• Power Supply: AA batteries (alkaline batteries or nickel hydride batteries): 8 batterie - Or the included AC adapter (DC 19V)
• Current Consumption: 3.42 A (200 mA when using batteries)
• Battery Life: Maximum 8 hours (when using alkaline batteries)
- All orders are processed Mondays and Wednesdays each week (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your confirmation email. You will receive another notification with relevant tracking information when your order has shipped.
- We will do our best to notify you of any delays in order processing, so you can have a clear picture of when you’ll receive your order.
Free shipping is offered on orders within Manitoba over $100 total value before taxes. Orders over 25kg do not qualify for free shipping.
Same Day Delivery (excluding weekends and holidays)
Same Day Order must be placed by 1:00pm for same day delivery. Orders over 67kg do not qualify.
- Winnipeg $10
- East St. Paul $20
- West St. Paul $20
- We offer local in-store pickup at our store on Henderson Highway in Winnipeg at no extra charge. You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
- In-store pickup is available during regular business hours, Monday to Thursday from 12 pm to 8 pm, Friday 12 pm to 6 pm, and Saturday 10 am to 4 pm.
- Please have your confirmation email and ID ready when you arrive.
- We do offer Canada-Wide shipping on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us to receive a quote and an invoice that can be paid online.
- We currently do not offer international shipping.
How do I check the status of my order?
- When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number that you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available after your order ships.
- If you haven’t received your order within 10 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at [email] with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. Please provide a physical address when using our checkout, or it will cause delays in order processing. We will contact you directly if we encounter any issues with your order.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
- We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused, in its original condition, and with all packaging and accessories intact and included, minus the shipping costs for the return. If the above conditions are not met, the return will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged or defective in any way, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com or 204-339-2335 with your name, order number, and a photo of the damages. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
- We accept exchanges within 30 days of the delivery date. If you wish to exchange your purchase, we require the original item returned at your expense prior to releasing the replacement. The exchanged item must be in original condition, undamaged, and with all accessories and original packaging intact.
Introductory Offer Only $89.00 6 Lessons 1/2 Hr. Private Instruction | Practice Book | Use Of Instrument
"Inspire creativity through expression and music."