Front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender's world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibilityincluding an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
The included 2-button footswitch allows remote channel selection and effects on/off.
• 5-way attenuator dials back power to 0.2 watts
• Solid pinewood cabinet in black textured vinyl with a classic silver grille cloth
• 12" Jensen N12K neodymium speaker exhibits tight, round bass and a sparkling top end
• Balanced XLR out with output control, selectable cab IRs, and ground liftMar-Schell's Musi
• USB port allows for firmware upgrades
• Includes 2-button footswitch
Series: Tone Master®
Amplifier Type: Digital
Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
Speakers: One - 12" Jensen® N-12K Neo
Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- All orders are processed Mondays and Wednesdays each week (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your confirmation email. You will receive another notification with relevant tracking information when your order has shipped.
- We will do our best to notify you of any delays in order processing, so you can have a clear picture of when you’ll receive your order.
Free shipping is offered on orders within Manitoba over $100 total value before taxes. Orders over 25kg do not qualify for free shipping.
Same Day Delivery (excluding weekends and holidays)
Same Day Order must be placed by 1:00pm for same day delivery. Orders over 67kg do not qualify.
- Winnipeg $10
- East St. Paul $20
- West St. Paul $20
- We offer local in-store pickup at our store on Henderson Highway in Winnipeg at no extra charge. You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
- In-store pickup is available during regular business hours, Monday to Thursday from 12 pm to 8 pm, Friday 12 pm to 6 pm, and Saturday 10 am to 4 pm.
- Please have your confirmation email and ID ready when you arrive.
- We do offer Canada-Wide shipping on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us to receive a quote and an invoice that can be paid online.
- We currently do not offer international shipping.
How do I check the status of my order?
- When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number that you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available after your order ships.
- If you haven’t received your order within 10 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at [email] with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. Please provide a physical address when using our checkout, or it will cause delays in order processing. We will contact you directly if we encounter any issues with your order.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
- We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused, in its original condition, and with all packaging and accessories intact and included, minus the shipping costs for the return. If the above conditions are not met, the return will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged or defective in any way, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-339-2335 with your name, order number, and a photo of the damages. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
- We accept exchanges within 30 days of the delivery date. If you wish to exchange your purchase, we require the original item returned at your expense prior to releasing the replacement. The exchanged item must be in original condition, undamaged, and with all accessories and original packaging intact.
Introductory Offer Only $89.00 6 Lessons 1/2 Hr. Private Instruction | Practice Book | Use Of Instrument
"Inspire creativity through expression and music."