• Ultra-portable stereo guitar amplifier with professional sound
• Two custom-designed 4" speakers
• 10-watt stereo power amp (5 watts x 2)
• Eight newly developed guitar amp types plus one mic preamp type
• Seven onboard effects with deep editing via the DUAL CUBE LX Editor app
• Stereo input mode with wide, immersive sound for modellers and stereo pedals
• Three-band equaliser
• Store amp and effects settings in 27 memories (3 memories for each amp type)
• Powered via AC adaptor (included) or eight AA batteries
• Stereo line output with mic'd cab emulation
• Phones/Rec jack with support for an inline headphones microphone
• USB audio for direct recording and live streaming
• Control jack for up to two external footswitches
• i-CUBE Link/Aux In jack for audio playback
• Selectable Loopback function for USB and i-CUBE Link/Aux In
• Connector for optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL)
Rated Power Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
Nominal Input Level: Guitar/Stereo In L, R: -10 dBu (1M ohm) / i-Cube Link/AUX In: -20 dBu (15 k ohm)
Nominal Output Level: Line Out L/Mono, R: -10 dBu
Speakers: 10 cm (4") x 2
Controls: Power switch, Amp Type knob, Memory button, Gain knob, Volume knob, Bass knob, Middle knob, Treble knob, Effects knob, Delay/Reverb knob, Tap button, Mic Vol. knob, Master knob, Loopback switch
Indicators: Power, memory, tap, rec, play, dub
Current Draw: 360 mA
Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC 9 V), Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 8, Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 8
Guitar Jack/Stereo In L, R jacks: 1/4" phone type
Phones/Rec Out Jack: Stereo Miniature phone type (Stereo, CTIA)
i-Cube Link/AUX In Jack: Stereo Miniature phone type (Stereo, CTIA)
Line Out L/Mono, R Jacks: 1/4" phone type
Foot Switch Jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
Bluetooth Adaptor Connector: Dedicated connector
USB port: USB B type
- All orders are processed Mondays and Wednesdays each week (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your confirmation email. You will receive another notification with relevant tracking information when your order has shipped.
- We will do our best to notify you of any delays in order processing, so you can have a clear picture of when you’ll receive your order.
Free shipping is offered on orders within Manitoba over $100 total value before taxes. Orders over 25kg do not qualify for free shipping.
Same Day Delivery (excluding weekends and holidays)
Same Day Order must be placed by 1:00pm for same day delivery. Orders over 67kg do not qualify.
- Winnipeg $10
- East St. Paul $20
- West St. Paul $20
- We offer local in-store pickup at our store on Henderson Highway in Winnipeg at no extra charge. You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
- In-store pickup is available during regular business hours, Monday to Thursday from 12 pm to 8 pm, Friday 12 pm to 6 pm, and Saturday 10 am to 4 pm.
- Please have your confirmation email and ID ready when you arrive.
- We do offer Canada-Wide shipping on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us to receive a quote and an invoice that can be paid online.
- We currently do not offer international shipping.
How do I check the status of my order?
- When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number that you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available after your order ships.
- If you haven’t received your order within 10 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at [email] with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. Please provide a physical address when using our checkout, or it will cause delays in order processing. We will contact you directly if we encounter any issues with your order.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
- We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused, in its original condition, and with all packaging and accessories intact and included, minus the shipping costs for the return. If the above conditions are not met, the return will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged or defective in any way, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-339-2335 with your name, order number, and a photo of the damages. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
- We accept exchanges within 30 days of the delivery date. If you wish to exchange your purchase, we require the original item returned at your expense prior to releasing the replacement. The exchanged item must be in original condition, undamaged, and with all accessories and original packaging intact.
Introductory Offer Only $89.00 6 Lessons 1/2 Hr. Private Instruction | Practice Book | Use Of Instrument
"Inspire creativity through expression and music."