54 songs published in two keys, perfect for singers! Almost all of these songs have only ever been available in one key. This new edition allows a singer to find a favorite song in a comfortable key. There are beloved Disney classics up through contemporary songs. Songs were chosen particularly because of their melodic appeal to singers. This will be a treasured book for decades of use! Songs include: Beauty and the Beast • Bella Notte (This Is the Night) • Can You Feel the Love Tonight • Candle on the Water • For the First Time in Forever • Feed the Birds • God Help the Outcasts • Let It Go • Once upon a Dream • Part of Your World • Reflection • So This Is Love (The Cinderella Waltz) • Some Day My Prince Will Come • A Spoonful of Sugar • When You Wish upon a Star • A Whole New World • You've Got a Friend in Me • Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah • and more.
Anything Can Happen
The Bare Necessities
Beauty And The Beast
Beyond My Wildest Dreams
Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo (The Magic Song)
Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Candle On The Water
A Change In Me
Children Will Listen (Film Version)
Colors Of The Wind
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
Feed The Birds (Tuppence A Bag)
For The First Time In Forever
Go The Distance
God Help The Outcasts
I Know Things Now (Film Version)
I See The Light
I've Got No Strings
If I Never Knew You (End Title)
Let It Go
The Lord Is Good To Me
Love Is A Song
Once Upon A Dream
Part Of Your World
Proud Of Your Boy
The Second Star To The Right
So This Is Love
Some Day My Prince Will Come
Something That I Want
A Spoonful Of Sugar
Start Of Something New
Strangers Like Me(R)
True Love's Kiss
What I've Been Looking For
When I See An Elephant Fly
When She Loved Me
When Will My Life Begin?
When You Wish Upon A Star
A Whole New World
With A Smile And A Song
The World Above
You'll Be In My Heart
You've Got A Friend In Me
- All orders are processed Mondays and Wednesdays each week (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your confirmation email. You will receive another notification with relevant tracking information when your order has shipped.
- We will do our best to notify you of any delays in order processing, so you can have a clear picture of when you’ll receive your order.
Free shipping is offered on orders within Manitoba over $100 total value before taxes. Orders over 25kg do not qualify for free shipping.
Same Day Delivery (excluding weekends and holidays)
Same Day Order must be placed by 1:00pm for same day delivery. Orders over 67kg do not qualify.
- Winnipeg $10
- East St. Paul $20
- West St. Paul $20
- We offer local in-store pickup at our store on Henderson Highway in Winnipeg at no extra charge. You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
- In-store pickup is available during regular business hours, Monday to Thursday from 12 pm to 8 pm, Friday 12 pm to 6 pm, and Saturday 10 am to 4 pm.
- Please have your confirmation email and ID ready when you arrive.
- We do offer Canada-Wide shipping on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us to receive a quote and an invoice that can be paid online.
- We currently do not offer international shipping.
How do I check the status of my order?
- When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number that you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available after your order ships.
- If you haven’t received your order within 10 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at [email] with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. Please provide a physical address when using our checkout, or it will cause delays in order processing. We will contact you directly if we encounter any issues with your order.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
- We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused, in its original condition, and with all packaging and accessories intact and included, minus the shipping costs for the return. If the above conditions are not met, the return will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged or defective in any way, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com or 204-339-2335 with your name, order number, and a photo of the damages. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
- We accept exchanges within 30 days of the delivery date. If you wish to exchange your purchase, we require the original item returned at your expense prior to releasing the replacement. The exchanged item must be in original condition, undamaged, and with all accessories and original packaging intact.
You may also like
Introductory Offer Only $89.00 6 Lessons 1/2 Hr. Private Instruction | Practice Book | Use Of Instrument
"Inspire creativity through expression and music."