Elegant and beautiful, these are some of the best sounding ukuleles you will ever play. To complement such an excellent sounding instruments, we gave it a full redesign for 2021. The Solid Cedar Top with Acacia back and sides in a shiny, gloss finish, trimmed out in Rosewood binding is a sleek combination. We added an Abalone rosette, Rosewood fingerboard and bridge, and Graphtech Ratio Black Tuners.
Cedar has a soft, lush tone that lends well to finger style playing. It has a natural, loud projection and is often recommended as the best ukulele for playing on stage. Available in Long Neck Soprano, Concert, Tenor, Tenor Cutaway with EQ, 6 String Tenor, 8 String Tenor, Baritone, and 8 String Baritone.
SIZE: Long Neck Soprano
BACK & SIDES: Acacia
TUNERS: Black Graph Tech Ratio®
STRINGS: Aquila Super Nylgut®
NUT & SADDLE: Graph Tech NuBone®
Scale Length: 14.8125 inches, Overall Instrument Length: 22 inches, Body Length: 9.375 inches, Number of Frets: 18, Width at Upper Bout: 5.0625 inches, Width at Lower Bout: 6.875 inches, Width at Waist: 4.4375 inches, Body Depth: 2.375 inches, Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.375 inches, Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.75 inches
- All orders are processed Mondays and Wednesdays each week (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your confirmation email. You will receive another notification with relevant tracking information when your order has shipped.
- We will do our best to notify you of any delays in order processing, so you can have a clear picture of when you’ll receive your order.
Free shipping is offered on orders within Manitoba over $100 total value before taxes. Orders over 25kg do not qualify for free shipping.
Same Day Delivery (excluding weekends and holidays)
Same Day Order must be placed by 1:00pm for same day delivery. Orders over 67kg do not qualify.
- Winnipeg $10
- East St. Paul $20
- West St. Paul $20
- We offer local in-store pickup at our store on Henderson Highway in Winnipeg at no extra charge. You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
- In-store pickup is available during regular business hours, Monday to Thursday from 12 pm to 8 pm, Friday 12 pm to 6 pm, and Saturday 10 am to 4 pm.
- Please have your confirmation email and ID ready when you arrive.
- We do offer Canada-Wide shipping on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us to receive a quote and an invoice that can be paid online.
- We currently do not offer international shipping.
How do I check the status of my order?
- When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number that you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available after your order ships.
- If you haven’t received your order within 10 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at [email] with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. Please provide a physical address when using our checkout, or it will cause delays in order processing. We will contact you directly if we encounter any issues with your order.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
- We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused, in its original condition, and with all packaging and accessories intact and included, minus the shipping costs for the return. If the above conditions are not met, the return will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged or defective in any way, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com or 204-339-2335 with your name, order number, and a photo of the damages. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
- We accept exchanges within 30 days of the delivery date. If you wish to exchange your purchase, we require the original item returned at your expense prior to releasing the replacement. The exchanged item must be in original condition, undamaged, and with all accessories and original packaging intact.
You may also like
Introductory Offer Only $89.00 6 Lessons 1/2 Hr. Private Instruction | Practice Book | Use Of Instrument
"Inspire creativity through expression and music."