Past meets present; the new VOX SUPERBEETLE combines iconic looks with stunning Nutube sound.
Mini and mighty, the all new VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE 25 inherits the iconic look of 60’s and adds all new analog NuTube circuitry for authentic tube tone. Complete with the iconic chrome stand and distinctive VOX styling, the MINI SUPERBEETLE delivers the sounds of a classic VOX amp in a compact, cool package that’s the perfect addition to any guitarists’ home.
- Iconic design inherited from the classic stacks of the British Invasion
- Traditional VOX AC tones, powered by Nutube, with a maximum output of 50W (at 4 ohms)
- An open backed cabinet equipped with one 10 inch Celestion speaker
- Onboard digital reverb & NuTube driven tremolo
- Built in digital reverb that simulates a spring reverb
- A classic design that looks just as good as it sounds. A perfect addition to the home of any British Rock fan, even as décor
- Speaker output for pairing with a variety of cabinets
- Headphone-Line output for practice or recording
Serious sound that exceeds its appearance
Nutube is the new vacuum tube developed in a collaboration between KORG and Noritake Itron. This dream device uses vacuum fluorescent display technology to obtain the same vacuum tube sound and response, while eliminating the problematic aspects of a vacuum tube, and has begun being used by VOX as well as other musical instrument manufacturers. The Nutube is used in the VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE, faithfully reproducing the tonal character of VOX’s legendary AC30. The sparkling, chimey sound that has captivated guitarists for more than fifty years is alive and well in this new amplifier. Additionally, the traditional VOX tremolo effect has also been included. The amplitude of the tremolo also changes the depth of Nutube distortion, varying the sound, resulting in a true tube driven tremolo effect. Also provided is a digital reverb that simulates a classic spring reverb, dramatically improving the potential for shaping your sound. An extension speaker cabinet can also be added to this package for more volume when you need it. The MINI SUPERBEETLE is not merely a reproduction of the classic stack; it is a true re imagination of the amp that has been updated to meet the needs of today’s players.
An amp designed for fans of British Rock heritage; play it, and also enjoy it as décor
VOX boasts a sophisticated sense of design that is unmatched by any other guitar amp manufacturer. From a historical point of view, there is no other guitar amp that resonates so strongly with music aficionados in both looks and sound. Throughout VOX’s history, the AC100 stack set, wrapped in its chrome frame stand, stands out as one of the amps that exemplifies VOX and its lasting impact on pop culture during the height of the British Invasion. The VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE emanates the spirit of that shining history, and is the rare amp that you’ll enjoy not only while playing it, but also as décor. It’s a privilege that’s backed by more than sixty years of VOX history.
- All orders are processed Mondays and Wednesdays each week (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your confirmation email. You will receive another notification with relevant tracking information when your order has shipped.
- We will do our best to notify you of any delays in order processing, so you can have a clear picture of when you’ll receive your order.
Free shipping is offered on orders within Manitoba over $100 total value before taxes. Orders over 25kg do not qualify for free shipping.
Same Day Delivery (excluding weekends and holidays)
Same Day Order must be placed by 1:00pm for same day delivery. Orders over 67kg do not qualify.
- Winnipeg $10
- East St. Paul $20
- West St. Paul $20
- We offer local in-store pickup at our store on Henderson Highway in Winnipeg at no extra charge. You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
- In-store pickup is available during regular business hours, Monday to Thursday from 12 pm to 8 pm, Friday 12 pm to 6 pm, and Saturday 10 am to 4 pm.
- Please have your confirmation email and ID ready when you arrive.
- We do offer Canada-Wide shipping on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us to receive a quote and an invoice that can be paid online.
- We currently do not offer international shipping.
How do I check the status of my order?
- When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number that you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available after your order ships.
- If you haven’t received your order within 10 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at [email] with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. Please provide a physical address when using our checkout, or it will cause delays in order processing. We will contact you directly if we encounter any issues with your order.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
- We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused, in its original condition, and with all packaging and accessories intact and included, minus the shipping costs for the return. If the above conditions are not met, the return will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged or defective in any way, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-339-2335 with your name, order number, and a photo of the damages. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
- We accept exchanges within 30 days of the delivery date. If you wish to exchange your purchase, we require the original item returned at your expense prior to releasing the replacement. The exchanged item must be in original condition, undamaged, and with all accessories and original packaging intact.
Introductory Offer Only $89.00 6 Lessons 1/2 Hr. Private Instruction | Practice Book | Use Of Instrument
"Inspire creativity through expression and music."
Guitar Repair & Setup
Depending on the instrument being repaired or serviced, prices may vary. Contact us for a free estimate.
Get your repairs done at Mar-Schell's Music